Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to engage a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. These people signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may cost a lot of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and look for a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.